Re: Netscape's Channels

Author:Robert Occhialini
Posted:3/16/1999; 2:48:29 PM
Topic:Netscape's Channels

Even more annoying, I get messages from them every few hours to tell me my file is no good, and they can't retrieve it. When I resubmit my file(without any changes), their validator tells me that the file is fine and I'm good to go.

Would you mind taking a look at the file? I'll be happy to take a look at anyone else's if they want the same reassurance. I could just use someone telling me that my syntax is valid and that the problem is with them. I'll also be doing the ScriptingNews version of the file tonight.

My current file is at:

http://www.bump.net/outside/bump

Robert Occhialini

http://www.bump.net