Re: Netscape's Channels

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:3/16/1999; 4:16:22 PM
Topic:Netscape's Channels

An issue I'd like to see resolved is one of multiple URLs for a single "entry." Both Netscape's system and Scripting News DTD do not support multiple URLs for one entry. At least I didn't see any examples of this.

format *does* support multiple URLs per entry. RSS does not.

Take a look at the current file, quite a few of the items have multiple links.