Re: Wish list:

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:3/18/1999; 3:32:35 PM
Topic:Wish list:

Will you allow other clients to "sublet" webspace from you? Where they value-add by say adding services or special suites?

Of course. Frontier is all about interfaces. First it was Apple Events, and then XML-RPC. Open interfaces at both ends, with our stuff replaceable anywhere. Work with us on creating the interfaces that are needed. We're into frameworks that do useful things and open doors for new stuff created by other people. This is the essence of win-win, and also (IMHO) the essence of the web philosophy.