Re: Alexa on What's Related

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:3/19/1999; 3:54:07 AM
Topic:Microsoft on What's Related

Dave, how about testing this out on Scripting News and DaveNet? Each news item on SN could have a What's Related button that seeds the search engine, and each DaveNet could have a list of the most recent DaveNets that have touched on similar topics.

That's a lot of work! They'd have to invent a new kind of coffee that has more caffeine in it. But I'll add that to the soup and see if any neat bits of meat stick between my teeth.