Re: side-effect of the MSIE5 shipment...

Author:David Carter-Tod
Posted:3/19/1999; 11:55:51 AM
Topic:side-effect of the MSIE5 shipment...

This behavior happens about half the time with me and the Discuss listing, i.e. it stops half way through the page. I have to view source, find a message link, copy and paste it and then step through message by message.

I think there's a bug there somewhere since this happens so often and only with the discussion group (and yes, it's been raised before), but I don't know what it might be. I think there might be some inter-relationship with Netscape as well.