Re: WebEdit for Frontier 6 is available

Author:Jacob Savin

On the page describing the changes to "WebEdit" for Frontier 6, I notice that...

you can't check in an item that you didn't first check out.

Does this also mean that if I check out a table, @foo, that someone else can't check in an object residing at @foo.bar? Conversely, if someone else checks out @foo.bar, does that mean that I can't take ownership of the table, @foo?

-Jake