Re: WebEdit for Frontier 6 is available

Author:Brent Simmons

Does this also mean that if I check out a table, @foo, that someone else can't check in an object residing at @foo.bar? Conversely, if someone else checks out @foo.bar, does that mean that I can't take ownership of the table, @foo?

Yes, it means that. In fact, the old version of WebEdit worked this way too.

The big difference is now Check Out gets you the object from the server, and you have to do a Check Out before you can do a Check In. That's the big difference in this new version, and why it's safer to use.