Re: Moving Frontier 6 to another hard drive

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:3/19/1999; 8:53:43 PM
Topic:News Sites in Frontier 6

Am I missing something? Do I not get the latest update? Or, is there really problem on moving Frontier 6 to a total different folder structure?

That's going to be a FAQ. Yes, it's a problem. Basically if you want the power of guest databases, it's tedious to do that. I'm sure we'll write some scripts that make that easy, but those scripts don't exist yet.

To help bootstrap development of these kinds of utilities, we've included a handy script that crawls thru your domains structure and visits every node in every object database.