Re: Sneak a peak at the new Frontier site

Author:Steve Ivy
Posted:3/24/1999; 6:43:51 AM
Topic:Sneak a peek at the new Frontier site

I just started working through the new site, and I'm all ashiver.. Seeing a new paradigm explored in Frontier, one I wasn't expecting at all!... Wow. I have to get back to it.

Dave, I really hope you release source for this site. I simply must explore this new way of organizing information in Frontier.

And the site looks good! Much more structured than your previous sites, Dave. I'm going to love watching this one develop.

--Steve