Branded For Life

Author:Steve Ivy

For once, I'm not complaining about Microsoft not bringing something to the Mac.

I'm glad I didn't get Active Desktop. Now I'm really glad I don't have this particular set of IE5's features. I'd love to have IE5 on my Mac, and thankfully, we in Mac land will probably never be subjected to the branded versions of Explorer. Ironically I think this is for the same reason we don't get Access- MS keeps the real "goodies" for its own platform.

Like I said- I want IE5 on my Mac. I want the XML features. I want the DOM. But I don't want this particular battlefield brought to my front door. No thanks, Microsoft.

--Steve