Re: URLs as UI revisited

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:3/24/1999; 7:16:24 AM
Topic:Sneak a peek at the new Frontier site

Jakob is smart for sure, but keep the nitpicks down to a minimum.

The first 80 characters in that URL are temporary. I told you that.

The tree$2.13.3.2 part is a natural fallout of the way it's implemented. You don't like it? OK, got it. A few minutes ago you were gushing about it.

Please don't let this degrade into a nitpicking session, I'll just remove the site. Serves me right for showing a work in progress. Lighten up. Thanks.