Re: Technography and dynamic templates

Author:Dave Rogers
Posted:3/24/1999; 10:12:39 AM
Topic:Technography and dynamic templates

Hmmmm...maybe a laptop LCD screen would be a better choice, I don't think you'd have the problems with refresh rates and frame rolling or whatever those lines are called. Plus it could lay flat on the document thingy (tray? platform? what is that thing called?).

I'll try and give it a shot in a day or so and let you know what happens.

Dave R.