Partially loaded pages from Userland sites...

Topic:Partially loaded pages from Userland sites...

Hello all,

It's been several days since I started having troubles with partially loaded pages from UserLand sites. Originally we postulated that this problem may have had something to do with the release of IE5 and UserLand being on the same pipes as the IE5 download sites.

I would think this problem should have lessened by this time. It hasn't. Could it be that the problem is on UserLand's servers as someone mentioned?

The discussion main page it the worst. Sometimes I have to hit the reload a dozen times! :-( I'm sure this isn't helping the bandwidth problems.

I'm pretty sure it's not something on my end. I've had no problems with any of the dozens of sites I visit on a regular basis.