Re: Free hardware for Frontier developers?

Author:Wesley Felter
Posted:3/25/1999; 12:22:39 PM
Topic:Free hardware for Frontier developers?

I certainly appreciate the hardware that I got from being a Frontier developer.

They're doing similar things in the academic world; I'm typing this on a dual Xeon SuperHonker with a massive monitor, donated by Intel. There are about 25 of them in this room...

(Too bad the sysadmins start complaining when I use over 100MB of disk space.)

I just looked at the new Yosemite G3 in the campus store and it made me wish Apple thought the same way.