Re: [ANN] outline renderer for F6 HTML authoring

Author:Bernie DeKoven
Posted:3/25/1999; 12:50:00 PM
Topic:[ANN] outline renderer for F6 HTML authoring

this is great! a real contribution! a direction I had really hoped things would be going in.

now, as an outline user, but not a Frontier programmer, if you could make this work on a slightly higher level, with the technology hidden just a little more fully, you know, with things like menu commands to make tables and stuff, well, then it'd be even that much more useful.

have you been following the technography thread? are you aware of any tool that would allow me to broadcast outlines on the fly, as they are being built, over the internet, with minimal latency?