Where are Frontier app updates?

Author:Michael Zajac
Posted:3/25/1999; 5:40:15 PM
Topic:Where are Frontier app updates?

I finally bit the bullet and bought a copy of Frontier. The commercial package unwrapped my 5.1 application and root. I performed a root update, but there were some glitches in the install, and a new error message on startup.

I think I need the 5.1.6 app before updating the root, but I can't find a reference to upgrades anywhere on the Userland web sites or within Frontier's help menu. Where do I go?

Brent set me straight via email. Thank You.