Re: What to do with my extra NT machine?

Author:Tom Blackwell
Posted:3/26/1999; 12:02:01 AM
Topic:What to do with my extra NT machine?

Xitami is a beautiful creation.

It runs very fast on machines that (at least in web serving circles) are very old. It's free. It's small. It's easy to configure. It comes with source.

If you mull over the code for a while, you will realize that the author has done some wonderful things in its design.

You can learn about the guts at www.imatix.com, or just about the server at www.xitami.com