Re: Technography Scenario & Implementation Thoughs

Author:Ian Beatty
Posted:3/26/1999; 9:27:51 AM
Topic:[ANN] outline renderer for F6 HTML authoring

BTW, also assume a voice connection between all the people. Some of the latency issues could be addressed by the technographer saying "OK everyone hit Refresh now and see if this matches what we've been talking about." -- Dave

I'm assuming that changes will be made almost continually, at least during some time intervals, so that manual refreshing would be too distracting, too much of a constant interruption. I don't have any experience with how a technography meeting actually runs, though, so maybe that's a bad assumption. Either way, "voice push" as you describe would certainly allow us to create a simple proof-of-concept implementation.

As you suggested a few days ago, holding an actual technography meeting to make this all more concrete seems crucial. Without my own experience, I'm looking to Bernie's experience for guidance.

--Ian