Re: Web browsers still don't work

Author:Mark Roseman
Posted:3/28/1999; 8:16:25 AM
Topic:Build interfaces with xml: XUL (cnet article)

Dead on with your comment about chat clients in web browsers.

There's a mentality though that says everything has to be in a web browser, which is what is driving a lot of this. I can't tell you how many times we've been asked if our groupware product (chat, whiteboard, etc.) runs in the web!