Re: Windows source code

Author:Dave Winer

That's an interesting perspective, but not one that I share. I have a lot invested in two OSes, Mac OS and Windows. Neither one has a certain future. I'd like to see the cloud lifted from one or both of them. I like Windows, I like Mac. Let's go. I'd also like to see Microsoft take Linux seriously and address the challenges that Linux makes as a server OS. Remember those babies and the bathwater. Thanks. (However I agree with this much, I have no interest in seeing Windows' source code.)