Re: Web browsers still don't work

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:3/29/1999; 11:09:30 AM
Topic:Build interfaces with xml: XUL (cnet article)

I am really tired of the PigWare trend. It's part of what's pushing me towards Unix. It seems like, in the Unix world, apps get written that perform small jobs very well. Bright users learn how to connect these apps together to get larger tasks done.

Interesting. That kind of sounds like the Mac to me. ;->

Dave