My.Userland Feature: Secret Channels

Author:John Tokash
Posted:3/29/1999; 3:16:48 PM
Topic:My.Userland Feature: Secret Channels

I'd like to have channels registered with My.Userland that will not appear in indexes and can't be figured out by adding a digit to the last channel's url!

This would allow me to set my home page at My.Userland with all the most important data there, along with channels pointing to things on my intranet, a small list of bookmarks, public channels that I'm still working on, etc.