link to binary...

Topic:link to binary...

Hello to those in the Frontier...

I've pulled into the ODB of my site a binary (AIFF). Did a Preview on it and it came through fine in the browser. Now I want to link to this binary from a page. As far as I can see, no entry for the binary was added to the glossary.

My question is, what is the most economical way to make a link in a page to that binary. I can of course use getLink and getPath. I was hoping for something like an imageRef like script I could call.

Also, is there a reason why binaries aren't added to the glossary? I could have used glossSub if it was.

Thanks for any thoughts you may have. If you need more info, just ask and I can add it to this message.

Toodle-loooooooo......... Thomas