Re: Multiplatform WebEdit setup

Author:Benoit Cazenave
Posted:4/6/1999; 11:35:18 PM
Topic:Multiplatform WebEdit setup

Thanks, all.

I'm using the latest version of WebEdit. I was wondering if some callbacks on the client side would be any help. The problem I have is I can't know from which platform the information is coming and I only have callbacks on the server. I could add a platform information in the people table, but that isn't a great solution. The best thing would be some callbacks in the client so I could decide on one format for sending information (i.e. all info traveling is PC format). Depending on the client platform the translation would occur or not, same with the server side. As you can see I'm missing client side callbacks !