Re: Using members logon form for non-DG

Author:erik
Posted:4/8/1999; 7:19:34 PM
Topic:Using members logon form for non-DG

Yes, I copied it from there. I copied the whole set of #urls from config.root into my gdb and modified to suit. It appears the cookie interaction is where things are going awry. The browser's URL field changes to my intended destination, the screen remains blank for a second, and then the logon screen replaces it. When I remove #members from the pages I'm trying to link to, they come right up.

erik