Re: Search Engine installation diary

Author:Lixian B. Chiu
Posted:4/9/1999; 7:05:48 AM
Topic:Search Engine installation diary

I actually have problem running from the fresh 6.0 (full install), so I know your pain. Unfortunately, I have done so many things trying to fix it and I forget what I have done.

Also, when I mean ["#data"], I mean @root.websites.["#data"], the one in your websites table, not your gdb. I know this table was one of the reason why I couldn't be able to index my DG message because when I tried to debug it, the addMessage callback threw me an error saying ["Power HD:...."] was found and the only place in my gdbs and Frontier root that contain this path was in websites.["#data"].