StaticPage rendering

Author:Keola Donaghy
Posted:4/9/1999; 12:07:01 PM
Topic:StaticPage rendering

I do not seem to be getting a static rendering of my newssite to a remote site. I do have the FTP site info set up exactly as I do for regular rendering of pages, which seems to work fine. isLocal is false, file is FTP, isStaticPage is true. I'm a little fuzzy on CalendarRootURL, have that set to my default news page. What else might I need to do to get this page rendered remotely?

Also, just out of curiosity, I called the staticPage default, and it took several minutes to build the page. Frontier is running on a dual PentiumPro machine, 300MHz I think), running NT Server. Should it take this long?

Aloha,

Keola