Re: Why MacOS X Server?

Author:Fredrik Lundh

The Mac mouse tracking is just that much more precise.

Tell your friend to reduce the mouse speed and increase the acceleration on his Windows box, and see what happens...

(if he can find those settings, that is. I have an Intellipoint driver on this box, but I'm not sure if you can change the acceleration settings with a standard mouse driver).