Re: news.root with staticPage example

Author:Keola Donaghy
Posted:4/10/1999; 4:48:05 PM
Topic:StaticPage rendering

Andre, you're a man among men. It works GREAT! Downloaded the new news.root and just moved my newsitems over, set up as instructed and it works like a champ. Going to try to get my templates working and get the site up this weekend.

No sluggishness with the staticPage defaults, it renders remotely, RSS generator works great, better than the previous and I didn't have to go search out string to match my table name.

Mahalo nui loa.

Keola