Re: news.root with staticPage example

Author:André Radke
Posted:4/11/1999; 3:14:04 PM
Topic:StaticPage rendering

what would be the advantage of having this set to date modified instead of created?

I am not sure about that myself. It might be that Dave wrote that code to get the actual modification date to show up in the #template he used. I don't think anything else depends on it.

Anyway, if you make the changes I suggested and something breaks, I will figure it out for you eventually...