Link (active/hover text decoration)

Author:David Glenn
Posted:4/14/1999; 10:28:50 AM
Topic:Link (active/hover text decoration)

I know I saw this somewhere in the docs as I was cruising around, but now that I want to try it, nada. Anway, is there an automatic way of turning on the style A:active, A:hover text decoration stuff. I'm sure I read a blurb about it...

Suggestion. I spent (ok, far too long) looking for a way to return just a glossary patched url (no a href). I found that if I give glossSub("page","") no value for the text it gives what I want. This should be documented somewhere else besides the code.

Thanks dave