Stumped by Macintosh

Author:Matt Daw
Posted:4/14/1999; 3:17:04 PM
Topic:Stumped by Macintosh

It seems that some piece of software is corrupting my modem serial port on my Mac. I've done a full system reinstall (8.5.1) and zapped PRAM but am still running into problems.

The only solution I've found is to shut down the machine and leave it untouched for more than an hour.

Has anyone else ever seen something like this before? Any ideas how to fix it?

I'm stumped.

Matt