CGI's handled differently in F6?

Author:erik
Posted:4/16/1999; 1:57:03 PM
Topic:CGI's handled differently in F6?

I see the old how-to for setting up CGI scripts is in the pre-6.0 docs. I spent 10 minutes searching and have not found any equivalent docs for F6. I suspect it will work if you use the old directions, but I want to do things the right (new) way. I imagine with the new scheme of moving app-specific things out of Frontier.root you don't put cgi scripts in user.webserver.cgis -- where do they go?

erik goetze