Re: HTTP 1.0 501 Error

Author:Tom Fuerstner
Posted:4/19/1999; 7:55:42 AM
Topic:HTTP 1.0 501 Error

hi,

i found the reason for the error. during my tests on the local host i forgot to add the number of the port frontier's server is actually running on to the localhost-string inside the htmlinterfaces table. the error appeared to be more complex because there exists a server with the domainname www.localhost.com my client was redirected to.

thanx to all

yours remotely, tom fuerstner