Will Word realy do xml?

Author:Tommy Sundström
Posted:4/20/1999; 4:48:58 AM
Topic:Processing Word as Input?

I would not expect to much out of the xml of Office 2000. From what I've heard, it will save files in html, with some Word specific info stored in xml-format.

But there is always the hope that the Word-team learnt from earlier experience and this time will make a decent html-conversion. The conversation in Word 98 (for the mac) is acctually quite ok.