my.userland.com XML file URLs?

Author:Daniel G. Budiac
Posted:4/21/1999; 7:19:43 AM
Topic:my.userland.com XML file URLs?

First off, welcome back Dave! Hope your vacation was relaxing.

Now, on to my question: I've been experimenting with XML on my personal portal, using RDF and scriptingNews formats to syndicate content from other sites. It's working great!

There are a few my.userland.com channels that I'd like to syndicate, but I don't have the URL for the XML source. Specifically, I'm interested in the headlines from The Motley Fool and the IMDB's USA Weekend Box Office. I've used XMLTree to find the content I have so far, but I haven't been able to find these two.