DaveNet: Bombing Yugoslavia

Author:Brad Marsh
Posted:4/22/1999; 8:10:12 AM
Topic:DaveNet: Bombing Yugoslavia

As someone who grew up in the suburbs of Denver, and competed athletically against Columbine High School, the recent shootings hit very close to my heart.

With the exception of the repealing of the 2nd amendment (a subject that to me is too emotional to analyze effectively right now), I agree with every point of Dave's piece.

I'm tired of knowing deep down that I will never safely travel outside of the U.S. because of the attitudes in other counties that our foreign policy is creating.

What was it in the Bible about the 3rd and 4th generations?

Brad