Re: Demystifying Frontier

Author:DOA
Posted:4/23/1999; 4:13:09 AM
Topic:Demystifying Frontier

Dave, this is the best piece I've read from you in a long time and it is also the piece I've wanted for a long time, to point friends and others to when I mention your name and get the tired old refrains of "He's just pissed at Apple". They miss the point about; you, the software, the whole "net syndrome" of routing around the bullshit and interference of those who just want to put you in "their" box. I "edit" a newsletter and would love to have permission to reproduce this alongside Matts "original" article.

cheers troy