Re: a change to consoleSuite.getMsgTable

Author:David Theige
Posted:4/23/1999; 4:32:39 AM
Topic:Nirvana is getting closer...

I just realized that by changing this script, I am stepping on Userland code. I now assume that instead of changing consoleSuite.getMsgTable, it would be better to copy the script to a #tools table in my clone of consoleSite...I'll do that.

Is it likely or possible that Userland will be updating console.root? Or is console.root "sample code"?