Yahoo! Just got frontier 6!

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:4/23/1999; 12:05:48 PM
Topic:Yahoo! Just got frontier 6!

Ok, so it's no big deal to the list and probably inappropriate, but I just now got the commercial release of frontier six after poking around with the F5.0 shareware. I feel like I have a powerful packhorse - I just need to learn how to put the saddle on :)

Dave - it would be cool if you could find a way to have some kind of faceless core db engine that could talk to other programs.

I am a die hard Dreamweaver user, and I've created countless extensions for it (http://alaji.home.mindspring.com/dreamweaver/) and now I want to make sure I can integrate these two tools together. I've seen objects and such for Tango, Apache, etc. etc. What I want to do now is talk to folks about building Frontier objects and stuff for DW.

But first - it's time to walk through the "Getting Started with Frontier" page - for me. I want to start "from scratch" and build up. I know some things about 5.0 but I will try to forget that so I learn 6.0 as it's own creature. And perhaps sometime in the future you will see Frontier apps coming from me - just as Ive done for dreamweaver.