scriptingNews outline for 4/24/99

Author:Dave Winer

Eric Kidd is optimistic about the evolution of Mozilla.

John Carmack of id software says that the first test release of Quake 3 will be for the Mac OS, then Linux, then Windows. He says this was not a political or economic decision. He also says Mac OS sucks. I wish he wouldn't say that.

New channel: Transitorials.

Someday I'll write a DaveNet piece about this tiny house on the edge of the Intercoastal Waterway near Crescent Beach, FL.

NY Times: Skeleton Shows Humans are Part Neanderthal.

News.com: Next week's Net IPOs.