Re: WINE Is Not an Emulator!

Author:Oliver Wrede
Posted:4/27/1999; 1:43:03 AM
Topic:Linux' wide open spaces

Gosh!

I remember the longish Linux and winning thread a couple of weeks ago here!

If you're able to get Frontier serving from Linux I'd be the first to promote Frontier here.

I can see the Frontier-WINE-FAQ going like this:

1. How do I run WINE? 2. Frontier on WINE as fast as on NT? 3. Is Frontier on WINE secure? 4. Can I limit access of a Frontier process? 5. Are there disabled features, when running on WINE? 6. Is there a way to run Frontier as daemon (in the background without an X server) ...

Oliver