Overcoming Human Nature

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:4/27/1999; 7:24:40 AM
Topic:Linux' wide open spaces

OTOH, human nature is to invalidate questions we don't want to answer. I have been making a point of listening, more and more. I think I'm making progress. The longer I live the more I realize that just plain old listening is the hardest skill for human beings to get. I am a human being. So I try to do better, and sometimes I even succeed! ;->