Frontier Developers Wanted

Author:james_manning@sonic.com
Posted:4/28/1999; 1:08:41 PM
Topic:Frontier Developers Wanted

Hello

Sonic Solutions is the world's leading expert in DVD authoring and cd premastering. For the first time, Sonic will be making some of its software-only based products available on the internet. We are currently working internally on a Frontier-based project which will allow potential buyers to purchase online and we are actively seeking Frontier developers who will be able to assist in the process. If you are interested in finding out more about how you can help us, contact James Manning...

james_manning@sonic.com