Re: WINE ~= Carbon?

Author:Fredrik Lundh
Posted:4/29/1999; 12:51:57 AM
Topic:Linux' wide open spaces

For Win16 developers, it was a total rewrite, or being stuck with a crappy Win32s app that had no future (and Win32s was no freebee either).

hmm. I thought win32s was a package that let you run 32-bit applications on Windows 3.1, and now you're saying that it was something that let you port 16-bit applications the other way?

and I also seem to remember that I ported stuff from win16 to win32, but I don't recall rewriting much of it...

guess I'm growing old ;-)