Re: Patch->Does this affect security?

Author:Erin Clerico
Posted:4/29/1999; 9:06:19 AM
Topic:Frontier v 4.0 errors

Sorry about that... I did not know that changing the response subject text would start a new top level topic. It will not happen again.

Here is the original thread.

http://discuss.userland.com/msgReader$5032

While I have your attention, There seems to be a problem with the string.parseHttpArgs () call in 4.2, when running under Mac OS 8.5.1. I know that 4.2 is no longer supported, but is there a fix for this?

Respectfuly,

-Erin Clerico