Re: Scalable content via mainResponder

Author:Brian V. Hughes
Posted:4/30/1999; 6:13:29 AM
Topic:Scalable content via mainResponder

Sorry for my late entry into this topic...

The only thing that I would add to Sam's How To is to caution people to make sure that all of the their templates are of the same type.

The assignment:

    adrPageTable^.template = @adrPageTable^.templates^.print

won't work correctly if your primary #template is an outline, and your print template is a wptext.

Of course, these days, I can't imagine why someone would use anything but outlines for templates, but maybe that's just me. ;->

-Hades