Re: Apple as a server company

Author:Donald W. Larson
Posted:4/30/1999; 7:55:38 AM
Topic:Linux' wide open spaces

In message 5408, Dave Winer says:

"...I would like to see them show appreciation for the developers that stood by the Mac during the dark years. There should be a payoff for simply supporting the Mac APIs..."

Frontier got it's start and later rebirth as a Mac-only program, I suggest reconsideration of porting Frontier to MacOS X using the reasoning above. Doing so would add to UserLand's value, not detract from it.