Re: Bad experience with Dell service

Author:Jesse Estevez
Posted:4/30/1999; 10:53:04 AM
Topic:Bad experience with Dell service

I have found Dell staff to be friendly and patient. However, and this must be just poor coincidence, I have probably had about 3 of 5 calls to support answered by people with a very strong foreign accent. So strong, in fact, that I could hardly understand what was being said.

I don't care where you are from or what accent you have, but if you can't speak English clearly enough to service English speaking clients, you are not qualified.