Re: Releasing myUserLand.root

Author:Marc Canter
Posted:4/30/1999; 9:25:09 PM
Topic:Releasing myUserLand.root

We're considering where to draw the line right now. Where to put a border between what seems like a nice thing to do for people, versus shooting ourselves in the foot.

By communicating with XML-RPC we structure our code in such a way that it's easy to turn it into UI objects. That structuring is our family jewels.

Wer'e trying to figure out just where the seam is.......